A family was outdoors enjoying a barbecue when they noticed a Ministry of Defence helicopter chasing four UFOs through the skies above the English town of Bolton.
Andrea Finney, her husband Nigel, and their son were eating outdoors when Andrea reportedly noticed the UFOs in the sky. She pointed out the strange objects, and instructed Nigel to grab a camera. After retrieving the camera, he was able to snap a few photos of the unidentified aerial objects. He explains to UK media outlet Mirror, “Our camera does not have a good zoom on it or anything – it is just a normal camera, so we took what we could but afterwards we just could not explain it.”
The witnesses assert that the UFOs “zoomed off” shortly after, and they claim they observed a MOD helicopter in pursuit of these unidentified craft.
“We just could not explain it,” says Nigel. He continues, “They were not hot air balloons. They were not Chinese lanterns. They were just something else.”
Andrea adds, “You just had to be there to see it, it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life . . . I was just gobsmacked.”
The day and time of the incident is unclear. But the event definitely startled the witnesses and left them scratching their heads.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019