A family was outdoors enjoying a barbecue when they noticed a Ministry of Defence helicopter chasing four UFOs through the skies above the English town of Bolton.
Andrea Finney, her husband Nigel, and their son were eating outdoors when Andrea reportedly noticed the UFOs in the sky. She pointed out the strange objects, and instructed Nigel to grab a camera. After retrieving the camera, he was able to snap a few photos of the unidentified aerial objects. He explains to UK media outlet Mirror, “Our camera does not have a good zoom on it or anything – it is just a normal camera, so we took what we could but afterwards we just could not explain it.”
The witnesses assert that the UFOs “zoomed off” shortly after, and they claim they observed a MOD helicopter in pursuit of these unidentified craft.
“We just could not explain it,” says Nigel. He continues, “They were not hot air balloons. They were not Chinese lanterns. They were just something else.”
Andrea adds, “You just had to be there to see it, it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life . . . I was just gobsmacked.”
The day and time of the incident is unclear. But the event definitely startled the witnesses and left them scratching their heads.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay