Open Minds UFO Radio: MJ Banias is the author of “The UFO People: A Curious Culture.” He is an educator, writer and blogger. He was a former field investigator with the Mutual UFO Network, has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows, and contributes to Mysterious Universe and RoguePlanet. His work has been included in Fortean Times, FATE Magazine, and in a book entitled UFOs: Reframing the Debate. He lives in Canada with his wife, two children, and a massive cat.
In this episode we talk to MJ about what he had found when taking a closer look at those who are interested in the UFO phenomenon. Are UFO people a community on their own? How does the UFO topic effect the general public? What does MJ feel the future for the UFO topic holds? How is all of this changing as these recent UFO developments permeate the wider public? We will cover all of this and more in this fascinating episode.
For more on MJ visit his website TerraObscura.net.
Purchase is book on Amazon here.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018