Open Minds UFO Radio: MJ Banias is the author of “The UFO People: A Curious Culture.” He is an educator, writer and blogger. He was a former field investigator with the Mutual UFO Network, has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows, and contributes to Mysterious Universe and RoguePlanet. His work has been included in Fortean Times, FATE Magazine, and in a book entitled UFOs: Reframing the Debate. He lives in Canada with his wife, two children, and a massive cat.
In this episode we talk to MJ about what he had found when taking a closer look at those who are interested in the UFO phenomenon. Are UFO people a community on their own? How does the UFO topic effect the general public? What does MJ feel the future for the UFO topic holds? How is all of this changing as these recent UFO developments permeate the wider public? We will cover all of this and more in this fascinating episode.
For more on MJ visit his website TerraObscura.net.
Purchase is book on Amazon here.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019