A Missouri witness at Union reported a two-hour time loss after watching a triangle-shaped UFO hovering below the clouds, according to testimony in Case 64426 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was at home cleaning rain gutters about 8:10 p.m. on March 24, 2015, when the incident began.
“I stood on the porch to see if the water was going through the gutter and down the drain,” the witness stated. “I then heard what I thought was a jet or something to that effect. I thought it was kind of odd with the weather that was going on.”
The witness stepped off the porch and looked up in the sky and saw the object.
“I wasn’t for sure what I was looking at. It was a black, triangular-shaped craft with a gray triangular shape on the underside with three red pulsating lights on each corner. It was hovering just below the cloud cover.”
During the first minute of the sighting, the witness saw “pulsating white lights” coming from the object.
“I’m not sure how long this went on for I remember nothing after seeing the lights. All I remember is going in the house and looking at the clock and saying to my wife; it’s 10:30 p.m.”
The loss of time is upsetting to the witness.
“This has been weighing on my mind for over a week with what had happened and not knowing what happened to me in the two-hour difference and not knowing who to tell my story to. I am still in shock – scared – over this. I do not have any pictures or video of this occurrence for it was something I was not expecting and it all happened so fast.”
Union is a city in and the county seat of Franklin County, MO, population 10,204. Missouri MUFON is investigating this case, which was reported on April 3, 2015.
Missouri is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 1.83 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Missouri received a total of 11 UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico
- UFO sightings visualization competition held by data crunchers
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Mutual UFO Network Director of Research – April 10, 2018