Some sources indicate the lights have been seen in nearby Independence, MO as well.
According to KCTV5, Missouri MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) is investigating these sightings. Assistant State Director Margie Kay interviewed witnesses, then set up telescopes to observe the lights for herself. Her initial assumption upon viewing the first light was that it was the bright star Vega–the brightest star in the constellation Lyra. But as other similar lights appeared in the sky, Kay was stumped. After reassessing her opinion, she told KCTV5, “I don’t think it’s a planet at this point. I don’t know what it is. It’s unidentified.”
KCTV5 reportedly contacted local police, but police have received no calls about the mysterious lights. KCTV5 also contacted the FAA, but was redirected to NORAD, where a spokesperson confirmed that a similar sighting had been reported, but the objects have not been identified.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017