Some sources indicate the lights have been seen in nearby Independence, MO as well.
According to KCTV5, Missouri MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) is investigating these sightings. Assistant State Director Margie Kay interviewed witnesses, then set up telescopes to observe the lights for herself. Her initial assumption upon viewing the first light was that it was the bright star Vega–the brightest star in the constellation Lyra. But as other similar lights appeared in the sky, Kay was stumped. After reassessing her opinion, she told KCTV5, “I don’t think it’s a planet at this point. I don’t know what it is. It’s unidentified.”
KCTV5 reportedly contacted local police, but police have received no calls about the mysterious lights. KCTV5 also contacted the FAA, but was redirected to NORAD, where a spokesperson confirmed that a similar sighting had been reported, but the objects have not been identified.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)