A Wright County, MO, radio station employee filed a report for a local listener who experienced a recent cattle mutilation, according to July 28, 2014, testimony in Case 58460 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“He checks his cattle every day and the other day one of his calves were missing from the herd,” the reporting witness stated. “He couldn’t find it that day, but the next day he noticed a buzzard and went to that area and found the calf in a creek bed.”
The witness described the animal’s condition.
“All the internal organs were gone. It was drained of all blood and there was nothing left but hide and bones. He said there was a smell like a butcher shop has.”
Hearing of other animal mutilations in the area, the rancher has relocated his herd.
“He moved all his herd to another area and has sold all the calves he could as he heard that his neighbor has lost 15 calves the same way this calf has died.”
Wright County is located in the southern portion of Missouri, population 18,815. The incident occurred on July 15, 2014.
Missouri State Director Debbie Ziegelmeyer is investigating. Missouri has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Missouri had 29 UFO reports in June 2014 – the 4th highest reporting state – while California had 107 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31