A Minnesota witness in Aitkin County reported seeing the same UFO every night and offered video as evidence, according to testimony in Case 50785 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Few details were originally given up by the witness except to say that she was seeing the same UFO on a daily basis. This report reflected a sighting at approximately 7:18 p.m. on September 12, 2013. The case was reported to MUFON on the same date.
Minnesota MUFON Field Investigator Thomas Knox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
In the investigation report, the object is described by the witness as hovering, descending, blinking and pulsing with an apparent size larger than a basketball if held at arm’s length. The object appeared to be at an altitude higher than 500 feet and at a distance of more than one mile.
Aitkin County, MN, has a population of 16,202.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019