A Minnesota witness in Aitkin County reported seeing the same UFO every night and offered video as evidence, according to testimony in Case 50785 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Few details were originally given up by the witness except to say that she was seeing the same UFO on a daily basis. This report reflected a sighting at approximately 7:18 p.m. on September 12, 2013. The case was reported to MUFON on the same date.
Minnesota MUFON Field Investigator Thomas Knox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
In the investigation report, the object is described by the witness as hovering, descending, blinking and pulsing with an apparent size larger than a basketball if held at arm’s length. The object appeared to be at an altitude higher than 500 feet and at a distance of more than one mile.
Aitkin County, MN, has a population of 16,202.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019