A Minnesota witness in Aitkin County reported seeing the same UFO every night and offered video as evidence, according to testimony in Case 50785 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Few details were originally given up by the witness except to say that she was seeing the same UFO on a daily basis. This report reflected a sighting at approximately 7:18 p.m. on September 12, 2013. The case was reported to MUFON on the same date.
Minnesota MUFON Field Investigator Thomas Knox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
In the investigation report, the object is described by the witness as hovering, descending, blinking and pulsing with an apparent size larger than a basketball if held at arm’s length. The object appeared to be at an altitude higher than 500 feet and at a distance of more than one mile.
Aitkin County, MN, has a population of 16,202.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31