A Minnesota witness in Aitkin County reported seeing the same UFO every night and offered video as evidence, according to testimony in Case 50785 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Few details were originally given up by the witness except to say that she was seeing the same UFO on a daily basis. This report reflected a sighting at approximately 7:18 p.m. on September 12, 2013. The case was reported to MUFON on the same date.
Minnesota MUFON Field Investigator Thomas Knox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
In the investigation report, the object is described by the witness as hovering, descending, blinking and pulsing with an apparent size larger than a basketball if held at arm’s length. The object appeared to be at an altitude higher than 500 feet and at a distance of more than one mile.
Aitkin County, MN, has a population of 16,202.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview