A Georgia witness at Moultrie with a military background reported watching a cigar-shaped UFO being followed by a black helicopter, according to testimony in Case 63045 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness spent six years in the military with four of those years working with Special Operations and most recently “worked as a contractor for the Army training troops before they deployed to a combat zone earning two awards from the U.S. Army Special Forces.”
The witness says he has seen every type of aircraft and helicopters each branch has.
But at 11:10 p.m. on February 2, 2015, he stepped outside and witnessed a craft that could not be identified.
“I stepped out to smoke a cigarette and as I often do I stared at the stars,” the witness stated. “Traveling from the north heading south I noticed the small cigar-shaped silhouette with four bright lights heading in a perfect straight line. The two lights in the middle were bigger and brighter.”
The witness then noticed an identified object following the UFO.
“I then noticed the black helicopter (Blackhawk/Jay Hawk) and I could clearly see the light on the tail to make out the helicopter. About halfway through the sighting, the two middle lights on the unidentified aircraft got extremely bright for about 10 seconds and then dimmed back down. It was odd to me because the unidentified aircraft flew in such a precise route and the fact that I couldn’t tell what type this aircraft could possibly be. Neither aircraft had at any time made any sound whatsoever.”
The witness provided two illustrations with the MUFON report, which was filed on February 3, 2015: Illustration 1 and Illustration 2.
Moultrie is the county seat and largest city of Colquitt County, Georgia, population 14,268.
Georgia is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.71 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Georgia received a total of seven UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31