The National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada is hosting a special lecture on September 22 titled Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed.
Speakers at the lecture include Nick Pope, former UK UFO desk officer; Col. Bill Coleman, former chief spokesperson for Project Blue Book (one of the United States Air Force’s studies of UFOs); Col. Robert Friend, a former director of Project Blue Book; Col. Charles Halt, former deputy base commander of the RAF Bentwaters military base in England; and Col. John Alexander, UFO author and investigator.
John Alexander told Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post, “What you’re getting from this panel are people who have worked with the military, all of whom certainly agree that UFOs are real, and I think most of them would say it ought to be researched.”
The National Atomic Testing Museum, a Smithsonian-affiliated museum, opened an Area 51 exhibit earlier this year. And since then, the museum has featured occasional special events with presentations on the topic of UFOs.
For more information about the Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed special lecture, go to www.NationalAtomicTestingMuseum.org.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio