The National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada is hosting a special lecture on September 22 titled Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed.
Speakers at the lecture include Nick Pope, former UK UFO desk officer; Col. Bill Coleman, former chief spokesperson for Project Blue Book (one of the United States Air Force’s studies of UFOs); Col. Robert Friend, a former director of Project Blue Book; Col. Charles Halt, former deputy base commander of the RAF Bentwaters military base in England; and Col. John Alexander, UFO author and investigator.
John Alexander told Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post, “What you’re getting from this panel are people who have worked with the military, all of whom certainly agree that UFOs are real, and I think most of them would say it ought to be researched.”
The National Atomic Testing Museum, a Smithsonian-affiliated museum, opened an Area 51 exhibit earlier this year. And since then, the museum has featured occasional special events with presentations on the topic of UFOs.
For more information about the Military UFOs: Secrets Revealed special lecture, go to www.NationalAtomicTestingMuseum.org.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch