A Georgia witness at Ty Ty reported watching a group of military jets that appeared to be escorting a red-orange sphere at about 600 feet in altitude, according to testimony in Case 82496 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside stargazing in his backyard with a telescope at 10 p.m. on February 21, 2017, when the incident occurred.
“I first heard low speed jet engines north of me,” the witness stated.“I turned to see what it was. I saw a row of flashing white strobe lights with a redish-orange ball or sphere in the middle coming toward me moving real slow.”
The witness watched as six “fighter jets”flew overhead at approximately 500 feet.
“One jet was approximately 500 feet to the west of the redish-orange sphere. Another jet was approximately 500 feet to the east of the redish-orange sphere and four more jets were side-by-side following about 1,000 feet behind this redish-orange sphere.”
The witness was overwhelmed with two aspects of the sighting.
“What was so strange about it was how low and slow they were all flying and flew directly over the top of me.”
The witness described the sphere.
“This redish-orange sphere looked to be about 30 feet in diameter. It was kind of dim with no strobe lights of any kind. After they flew over, the jet on the west side of the sphere backed off and turned left and got right behind the redish-orange sphere. After that, I couldn’t see them anymore because of the trees that are around one mile south of me. As far as I could tell, they all kept on flying straight south. Now if they should have been flying southeast, they would have been flying towards Moody Air Force Base. I don’t know of any airport that would have been straight south or me. Any help on this ordeal would be more than I have now. This took place in southern Georgia 60 miles north of the Georgia-Florida state line, and 100 miles east of Columbus, Georgia, and 100 miles west of Waycross, Georgia, and 100 miles south of Macon, Georgia, or 10 miles west of Tifton.
Ty Ty is a city in Tift County, Georgia, population 716. No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on March 4, 2017.
Georgia MUFON Field Investigator Brion Trainor and State Section Director Jeremy Haslam investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
“The evidence clearly leads to the conclusion that this is an Unknown Other sighting event,” the investigators stated in their report.“However, the 30-foot, glowing, reddish-orange orb was being escorted by very recognizable jet planes. This begs the questions: 1) Did the jet plane’s pilots know what the orb was that they were escorting; and 2) What was their destination?”
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization