Open Minds UFO Radio: Mike Damante is a journalist, author, and teacher. He is the author of the books “Punk rock and UFOs: True Believers” and “Punk Rock and UFOs: Cryptozoology Meets Anarchy.” Mike worked for the Houston Chronicle as a copy editor, writer, reporter, and web producer. He currently produces their “MIKED” music blog and has interviewed bands and musicians like Bad Religion, blink-182, Taking Back Sunday, Tom DeLonge, Tegan and Sara, Aerosmith, B.o.B, and countless others. He currently teaches Journalism and English in Houston, TX.
In this episode, we talk to Mike about the crossroads of Punk Rock and UFOs, and his perspective on the UFO phenomenon as a mainstream journalist. Like everyone interested in UFOs, Mike has also been following the developments related to Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy (TTSA). Mike lends the unique view of also having followed Tom DeLonge’s music career as a music journalist and blogger.
Visit Mike’s website and get his books at www.PunkRockandUFOs.com.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold