Open Minds UFO Radio: Mike Damante is a journalist, author, and teacher. He is the author of the books “Punk rock and UFOs: True Believers” and “Punk Rock and UFOs: Cryptozoology Meets Anarchy.” Mike worked for the Houston Chronicle as a copy editor, writer, reporter, and web producer. He currently produces their “MIKED” music blog and has interviewed bands and musicians like Bad Religion, blink-182, Taking Back Sunday, Tom DeLonge, Tegan and Sara, Aerosmith, B.o.B, and countless others. He currently teaches Journalism and English in Houston, TX.
In this episode, we talk to Mike about the crossroads of Punk Rock and UFOs, and his perspective on the UFO phenomenon as a mainstream journalist. Like everyone interested in UFOs, Mike has also been following the developments related to Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy (TTSA). Mike lends the unique view of also having followed Tom DeLonge’s music career as a music journalist and blogger.
Visit Mike’s website and get his books at www.PunkRockandUFOs.com.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019