A Michigan witness at Clinton Township reported a brief encounter with a circle-shaped UFO hovering just 100 off of the ground and less than 100 feet away, according to testimony in Case 76893 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside at 2:15 a.m. on June 3, 2016, on an overnight watch of a yard sale display when he crossed the street to his home for a cup of coffee. On the return trip he noticed the object.
“I just looked up – more so in an easterly direction – maybe 100 feet above the ground and noticed a bright white,circular-shaped object with a thin line encircling the light,” the witness stated.
The sighting was rather short.
“It stayed there for a second or two and then just vanished.”
Michigan MUFON Chief Investigator Daniel Snow is investigating the report, which was filed on June 8, 2016. No photos or video were included with the report. Clinton Township is in Macomb County, MI, population 96,796. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com. Visit mufonsymposium.com for information on the Orland, FL, annual Symposium August 25-28.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay