Open Minds UFO Radio: Michael Schratt is a military aerospace historian. He has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military-industrial complex. His speaking engagements include the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show). Michael has developed many contacts with first-hand experience dealing with classified “black programs,” including former USAF pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. He has written for Open Minds Magazine and OpenMinds.tv and currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher in Arizona.
In this episode, we discuss black triangle UFO sightings and the possibility that some of them are advanced aircraft developed in classified projects, including the famous Phoenix Lights sighting in Arizona in 1997.
For more about Michael, visit him on Facebook.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018