Open Minds UFO Radio: Michael Schratt is a military aerospace historian. He has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military-industrial complex. His speaking engagements include the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show). Michael has developed many contacts with first-hand experience dealing with classified “black programs,” including former USAF pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. He has written for Open Minds Magazine and OpenMinds.tv and currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher in Arizona.
In this episode, we discuss black triangle UFO sightings and the possibility that some of them are advanced aircraft developed in classified projects, including the famous Phoenix Lights sighting in Arizona in 1997.
For more about Michael, visit him on Facebook.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019