A Mexican bicyclist claims a UFO tried to run him over and abduct him, according to Inexplicata, the Journal of Hispanic Ufology.
The UFO incident, according to the Journal, took place along a stretch of highway known as the Salmoral – Paso de Ovejas. They identified the man as Francisco Acosta Tostado, 68, who had been riding a bicycle and was found along the side of the road in a prone position, telling authorities that he had been run over by a UFO and that the object was attempting to abduct him.
A motorist driving along the same highway happened to spot the man and called for assistance.
Policarpio Carvajal, an engineer, first called the Red Cross Emergency Services at Cardel, but short on emergency vehicles, they passed the call along to the Municipal Firefighters and Civil Defense of neighboring La Antigua.
First aid treatment was provided at the scene, including help with a “deep injury to the back of his head.” The man was then transported to the regional hospital at Cardel. State Police at Cardel are investigating.
Paso de Ovejas (Spanish: Sheep’s Crossway) is a city in the Mexican state of Veracruz. It serves as the municipal seat for the surrounding municipality of the same name.
Some UFO sightings and alleged chupacabra attacks were reported from this area in early 2002, according to Wikipedia. “The government made little notice and claimed the attacks were made by coyotes, where locals said the wounded cattle could not have been hurt in such a fashion by normal coyotes. The attacks ceased after a few days, however, and the ranches there returned to normal operation.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth