A Texas witness at San Antonio reported watching a “massive” cigar-shaped UFO crossing the sky that moved into a dark cloud and disappeared about 2:40 p.m. on June 1, 2015, according to testimony in Case 66096 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was in the Stone Oak area and driving along Hardy Oak Boulevard when the object was first seen.
“I looked up for no reason and there was a large ship traveling east to west across the sky,” the witness stated. “We’ve been under floods for a month here in Texas. It’s been a disaster and we hadn’t had a semi clear day in a month. There were large billowy clouds but mostly clear in some parts.”
The witness could not identify the object.
“This wasn’t a plane or a drone. This was a UFO undeniably in the day. I never thought it was a plane. This wasn’t some night blurb. I could see it clearly. I was surprised no one else could. I have a good camera on my phone but was too impressed, too unsure still at first, too in awe.”
The witness pulled over to the side of the road for a better look.
“It was gliding, silver, not a disc, like a sleek, sleek Zeppelin shape, not the width, just the length shape, very long, very, very bright in the Texas sun. I saw it glide across but it made movements from up to down in some parts like it was unsteady, but it wasn’t it was just able to do it without distress.”
The object disappeared into a cloud.
“I watched it and it went into a black cloud and never came out. It never came out the other side of it. It went into a dark cloud and never came out. It made me nervous.”
San Antonio is the second most populated city in Texas with a population of 1,409,019. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31