Hundreds of witnesses have reported seeing the unidentified object in the sky over this city on the eastern edge of Russia. The object has been described as a triangle-shaped UFO with four golden-colored lights. The object remained in the sky for more than two hours.
Some speculated that the lights were simply multiple Chinese lanterns tied together, but at one point, the lights separated and shot straight up, demonstrating behavior that is not typical for Chinese lanterns.
UFOs are not uncommon in the region, and, in fact, Vladivostok is where a UFO allegedly crashed in 1986, and this incident is referred to by some as “the Russian Roswell.”
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018