Hundreds of witnesses have reported seeing the unidentified object in the sky over this city on the eastern edge of Russia. The object has been described as a triangle-shaped UFO with four golden-colored lights. The object remained in the sky for more than two hours.
Some speculated that the lights were simply multiple Chinese lanterns tied together, but at one point, the lights separated and shot straight up, demonstrating behavior that is not typical for Chinese lanterns.
UFOs are not uncommon in the region, and, in fact, Vladivostok is where a UFO allegedly crashed in 1986, and this incident is referred to by some as “the Russian Roswell.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay