Open Minds UFO Radio: Mark O’Connell has written several episodes of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine” — one of which, the DS9 episode “Who Mourns For Morn?”, was named by Hugo-winning science fiction writer Charlie Jane Anders as #72 on the io9.com list of the Top 100 Star Trek episodes of all time. Mark has had feature film projects in development with Disney, DreamWorks Animation, Launchpad Productions, Barcelona Films and Al Ruddy Productions. He currently writes the UFO blog “High Strangeness” and made his reality show debut in 2015 on “Mysteries at the Monument” on The Travel Channel. Mark has written “The Close Encounters Man,” the authorized biography of UFO scholar Dr. J. Allen Hynek. – Bio from Coast to Coast AM.
In this episode of Open Minds UFO Radio, we talk to Mark about his UFO interest, his book on Dr. J. Allen Hynek and his work as a UFO field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). We also delve into a couple topics suggested by listeners, including the rumors that Hynek was a double agent and was working for the CIA or FBI to derail UFO studies, and Hynek’s interest in comics that made fun of him. Don’t miss this interview about one of my favorite researchers in the UFO field.
For more information about Mark, visit www.HighStrangenessUFO.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019