Open Minds UFO Radio: Mark O’Connell has written several episodes of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine” — one of which, the DS9 episode “Who Mourns For Morn?”, was named by Hugo-winning science fiction writer Charlie Jane Anders as #72 on the io9.com list of the Top 100 Star Trek episodes of all time. Mark has had feature film projects in development with Disney, DreamWorks Animation, Launchpad Productions, Barcelona Films and Al Ruddy Productions. He currently writes the UFO blog “High Strangeness” and made his reality show debut in 2015 on “Mysteries at the Monument” on The Travel Channel. Mark has written “The Close Encounters Man,” the authorized biography of UFO scholar Dr. J. Allen Hynek. – Bio from Coast to Coast AM.
In this episode of Open Minds UFO Radio, we talk to Mark about his UFO interest, his book on Dr. J. Allen Hynek and his work as a UFO field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). We also delve into a couple topics suggested by listeners, including the rumors that Hynek was a double agent and was working for the CIA or FBI to derail UFO studies, and Hynek’s interest in comics that made fun of him. Don’t miss this interview about one of my favorite researchers in the UFO field.
For more information about Mark, visit www.HighStrangenessUFO.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio