A Louisiana witness near Bossier City reported watching and videotaping an “unknown, cylinder-shaped object” that appeared to be followed by a jet near an Air Force base, according to testimony in Case 66602 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside at a local Air Force base working as a civilian housekeeper and happened to look up at 7:53 p.m. on June 3, 2015.
“I watched this cylinder-shaped object slowly cruise across the sky as if it was just gliding slowly,” the witness stated.“I’ve never seen anything like this.”
But there was another object in the sky.
“Right behind it was clearly a jet or an airplane I don’t know which but it had a stream coming from behind it. It was following the object at a steady pace, never getting too close.I caught most of it on video with my phone. I put my phone away because we’re not supposed to have them.”
The witness watched as the object moved away.
“As I watched for the next few minutes, the further the object got, it got smaller until it looked like a bright star and then it just vanished, leaving nothing there but the jet.”
Later that evening, the witness said that there was heavy military traffic in the air.
“Moments later as I stood there looking in amazement, a military patrol car passed by, so I went on with my work. I had been working there since April of this year but that evening there was heavy air traffic after the event. I couldn’t help but wonder if the two have something to do with each other because I had never seen that much air traffic over the base since I worked there. Shortly after I was fired and told they didn’t have to give me a reason why they were letting me go.”
Louisiana MUFON is investigating. Barksdale Air Force Base is situated just east of Bossier City. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31