Open Minds UFO Radio: Leslie Kean is an independent journalist and author. Her book, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record, is a New York Times bestseller and is one of the most influential and credible books on the topic of UFOs. Her most recent book is titled Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife. Among other media, she has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The Colbert Report, NPR, USA Today, US News & World Report, and the Columbia Journalism Review.
Leslie is also a contributor for the Huffington Post, where she has written several high-profile articles on UFO related events that have garnered larger media attention. Two of her most recent Huffington Post articles have been about Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy and the impressive list of former officials that are involved. All of these men have a passion for UFO research and in a recent press conference launching the To the Stars Academy, made some shocking statements. In this episode, we discuss the To the Stars Academy, the people involved, and what they have said regarding UFOs, also known as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).
For more about To the Stars Academy, visit: ToTheStarsAcademy.com
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis