Open Minds UFO Radio: Lee Speigel is a career media personality who has worked as a print and broadcast reporter for CBS, NBC, ABC, and others. His latest mainstream media position was as a staff writer for the Huffington Post, reporting mostly on the UFO phenomenon and other paranormal topics. He is currently working with filmmaker James Fox on the documentary The Phenomenon set to be released in the fall. Lee has also just started a podcast on the KGRA network called Edge of Reality with Lee Speigel.
In this interview, we talk to Lee about the latest UFO news, the documentary, and his new podcast.
Visit Lee at www.LeeSpeigel.com
Listen to his podcast at: www.kgraradio.com/edge-of-reality-radio/
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay