Open Minds UFO Radio: Lee Speigel is a career media personality who has worked as a print and broadcast reporter for CBS, NBC, ABC, and others. His latest mainstream media position was as a staff writer for the Huffington Post, reporting mostly on the UFO phenomenon and other paranormal topics. He is currently working with filmmaker James Fox on the documentary The Phenomenon set to be released in the fall. Lee has also just started a podcast on the KGRA network called Edge of Reality with Lee Speigel.
In this interview, we talk to Lee about the latest UFO news, the documentary, and his new podcast.
Visit Lee at www.LeeSpeigel.com
Listen to his podcast at: www.kgraradio.com/edge-of-reality-radio/
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered