Open Minds UFO Radio: Writer, reporter, and paranormal expert Lee Speigel is the former host of NBC Radio’s “The Edge of Reality.” He produced and hosted nearly 1,500 programs on unexplained phenomena over an eight-year period at NBC Radio, and previously worked at Westwood One Radio and ABCNews.com. He is the only person in history to produce, in 1978, a major presentation at the United Nations on the subject of UFOs. He is now a writer and editor at HuffPost.
In this episode, we explore the mysteries of space and the potential for extraterrestrial life. Lee has written several stories lately on these topics, so we review these stories and the possibility that we are on the cusp of the scientific discovery of life not of this earth.
For more about Lee, visit his page on HuffPost.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway