Open Minds UFO Radio: Writer, reporter, and paranormal expert Lee Speigel is the former host of NBC Radio’s “The Edge of Reality.” He produced and hosted nearly 1,500 programs on unexplained phenomena over an eight-year period at NBC Radio, and previously worked at Westwood One Radio and ABCNews.com. He is the only person in history to produce, in 1978, a major presentation at the United Nations on the subject of UFOs. He is now a writer and editor at HuffPost.
In this episode, we explore the mysteries of space and the potential for extraterrestrial life. Lee has written several stories lately on these topics, so we review these stories and the possibility that we are on the cusp of the scientific discovery of life not of this earth.
For more about Lee, visit his page on HuffPost.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019