Open Minds UFO Radio: Kevin Day is a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer who specialized in radar systems. He is a TOPGUN air intercept controller with more than 20 years experience in strike group air defense including war-time operations. In November of 2004, off the coast of San Diego, Kevin was a radar operator on the USS Princeton, part of the USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group. Over several days unknown objects were observed on radar. On several occasions, aircraft were directed to find the objects. The pilots reported seeing 40 foot-long Tic Tac shaped objects that performed remarkable maneuvers beyond the capability of our aircraft. This incident was made famous in a New York Times article in December 2017 in which it was also revealed the Pentagon had a secretive UFO investigation program. In this episode, we talk to Kevin about what he experienced in 2004.
Read Kevin book fictionalizing the incident here.
Read the research article Kevin referenced: Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness
Read the leaked Nimitz report referenced inthis episode here.
Visit Alejandro on Patreon here.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019