The Christian Science Monitor explains that the three planets in the Kepler-30 star system “all orbit in the same plane, lined up with the rotation of the star — just like the planets in our own solar system do.” These three planets — Kepler-30b, Kepler-30c, and Kepler-30d — are not only larger than Earth, but two are even more massive than our largest planet Jupiter!
Roberto Sanchis-Ojeda is a Ph.D. candidate at MIT and the lead author of the research team’s new study published in the journal Nature. He explains, “The physical conditions of the new system are such that it looks pretty much like our system.” Popular Mechanics points out that the previous assumption had been that few star systems look like ours. But based on Kepler’s new information, many more systems like our own could be out there.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks