Open Minds UFO Radio: Dr. John Alexander is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of phenomena. Traveling to all eight continents, he has encountered events that defy common explanation. A psychic adventurer, he practiced psychokinetic metal bending, fire walking, and caused a white crow to fly for the National Academy of Sciences. A founding board member of IRVA, he is a past-president of IANDS, and former SSE councilor. Straddling two worlds, he is also retired from Los Alamos National Laboratory, and served on studies with the National Research Council, the Army Science Board, the Council on Foreign Relations, NATO, and was a senior fellow of a DoD university. Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross headed his doctoral committee.
In UFO circles he is known for investigating and writing about the phenomenon. During the 1980s, John organized an interagency group to explore the evidence, with participants from the military, CIA, and aerospace industry examining classic cases, including Roswell; the Gulf Breeze, Fla., photos; and unexplained incidents occurring within the U.S. strategic defense systems (such as sightings by NORAD installations), and many more. He shares his thoughts and research on UFOs in his book UFOs: Myths, Legends, and Realities.
In this interview, we discuss his latest book Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did. John shares personal experiences, including a UFO incident. We discuss other paranormal phenomenon, society’s perspective on these topics and how they interrelate.
For more about John Alexander, visit his website at johnbalexander.com.
His book can be purchased on Amazon.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away