Open Minds UFO Radio: Dr. John Alexander is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of phenomena. Traveling to all eight continents, he has encountered events that defy common explanation. A psychic adventurer, he practiced psychokinetic metal bending, fire walking, and caused a white crow to fly for the National Academy of Sciences. A founding board member of IRVA, he is a past-president of IANDS, and former SSE councilor. Straddling two worlds, he is also retired from Los Alamos National Laboratory, and served on studies with the National Research Council, the Army Science Board, the Council on Foreign Relations, NATO, and was a senior fellow of a DoD university. Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross headed his doctoral committee.
John was also a member of the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), an organization founded by Robert Bigelow. Bigelow then went on the create Bigelow Aerospace and Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS). The later was the department within Bigelow Aerospace that handles investigations into paranormal phenomena. It has been recently revealed that for several years these investigations were receiving funding from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). As a former member of Army Intelligence and investigator for Bigelow’s NIDS organization, John has a unique insight into the recent news regarding BAASS’ association with the DoD.
For information on the upcoming conference for the Society of Scientific Exploration, visit: www.scientificexploration.org/2018-conference
For more information about John Alexander, visit: www.johnbalexander.com/
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission