Joan Bird is the author of a new book titled Montana UFOs and Extraterrestrials. This book critically examines famous UFO events in Montana, including reported contact with extraterrestrials. It draws on recently declassified government documents, historic reports, and first-hand interviews.
Joan holds a Ph.D. in zoology, and worked as a freelance nature interpretation writer. She is now a columnist for Crone Magazine. She is a long time member of the Institute for Noetic Sciences, and will also share her unique perspectives on UFO disclosure and the connections between consciousness and Ufology.
For more information on Joan and her book, visit: http://www.riverbendpublishing.com/montana-ufos-and-extraterrestrials.html.
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019