Open Minds UFO Radio: Jim Weiner along with his twin brother, Jack, and his friends Chuck Foltz and Charles Rak believe they were abducted during a kayaking trip in Maine in 1976. They had an incredible UFO encounter, and when some of them began having nightmares, they underwent regression therapy, separately. Their accounts of what happened during their UFO encounter in 1976, which they had not remembered consciously, were remarkably similar. In this interview, Jim talks about the events and how they effected his life afterwards.
Jim presently works at Massachusetts College of Art and Design, in Boston, Massachusetts, as an Assistant Director in the school’s Technology Department, where he provides technical and administrative Macintosh computer support to the college’s students, staff, and faculty.
You can find out more about the Allagash Abductions on this DVD of Allagash experiencer, Chuck Foltz, at the International UFO Congress. The lecture includes video interviews of Jim and Jack Weiner.
For more about Jim, visit: www.allagashufotwins.com
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31