Open Minds UFO Radio: Jeremy Meador is a paranormal investigator who has been researching alleged UFO crashes in the Nevada desert. After hearing of the crashes he decided to find out if there was any truth to the rumors. Surprisingly, he been able to speak to dozens of people who say they have knowledge of the crashes. Some of them have been first hand witnesses. We will talk to Jeremy about how and why he began his investigation, and his findings.
For more about the Ely crash and to see the images we refer to in the show, visit elyufocrash.webs.com. For more about this and Jeremy Meador’s other paranormal investigations, visit king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.com.
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019