Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell is a documentary filmmaker and contemporary artist. He launched his series Extraordinary Beliefs in 2015 and since then has created several compelling documentaries on various paranormal phenomena, mostly centered around UFO and alien abduction themes. Jeremy has been able to gain access to witnesses few others have had the opportunity to interview and shares their stories in an engrossing and intimate manner, careful not to steer his audience but to allow them to make up their own minds.
In this interview, we discuss another exciting project in which Jeremy has gained unprecedented access to extraordinary events. What has been dubbed the “Skinwalker Ranch” in the Uintah Basin of Utah, is a location where many types of paranormal phenomena have been reported for decades. The site gained worldwide notoriety with the 2005 book Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah co-authored by investigative journalist George Knapp and scientist Colm Kelleher. Since then very few have gained access to the ranch. Jeremy has been able to work with George Knapp to create a documentary with footage that has never been seen by the public of an investigation by Bigelow Aerospace’s Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) division. It has recently been revealed this investigation was funded in part by the Department of Defense.
For more about Jeremy and his projects, visit www.extraordinarybeliefs.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission