Jaden Smith told Wonderland magazine this week that a conversation with President Obama at the White House confirmed to him that aliens are real. Smith is the son of superstars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. He is an up and coming superstar himself. He has appeared in the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still, and starred in the remake of The Karate Kid with Jackie Chan. He is also making a name for himself as a rapper and a dancer. His latest project is After Earth, a M. Night Shyamalan sci-fi adventure film which Jaden co-stars with his father. It premieres in June.
A recent Open Minds UFO Radio interview with co-writer of After Earth, Gary Whitta, revealed that there are aliens in the futuristic movie. It just so happens, aliens are one of Jaden’s favorite topics. “I like aliens!” he told Wonderland. “I think aliens are really cool, because they exist.”
Jaden says that a conversation he had with President Obama has confirmed his belief. Jaden and the rest of his superstar family got a chance to visit the White House. While in the President’s Situation Room, Jaden saw his chance to press the POTUS for the skinny on extraterrestrials. He says:
I talked to President Obama about extraterrestrials. He said he could neither confirm nor deny the existence of aliens, which means they’re real. If people think we’re the only people that live in this universe, then something is wrong with them.
After Earth will be Jaden’s second movie with aliens. His father, Will, has starred in five, including the popular Men in Black franchise and the cult classic Independence Day. If this trend continues, Jaden has no worries. Hollywood will ensure that extraterrestrials continue to be a part of the Smith family’s lives for years to come.
To hear more about Jaden and Will Smith’s latest movie, After Earth, listen to our interview on Open Minds UFO Radio with co-writer Gary Whitta here.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018