Open Minds UFO Radio: Jack Weiner along with his twin brother, Jim, and his friends Chuck Foltz and Charles Rak believe they were abducted during a kayaking trip in Maine in 1976. They had an incredible UFO encounter, and when some of them began having nightmares, they underwent regression therapy, separately. Their accounts of what happened during their UFO encounter in 1976, which they had not remembered consciously, were remarkably similar.
Last week we aired an interview with Jim Weiner. This week we interview his brother, Jack, to get his perspective. Medical issues have prevented Jack from being able to travel with his brother to participate in lectures on their experiences. That makes this a rare interview with one of the key figures of the Allagash Abductions.
You can find out more about the Allagash Abductions on this DVD of Allagash experiencer, Chuck Foltz, at the International UFO Congress. The lecture includes video interviews of Jim and Jack Weiner.
For more about Jack, Jim, their experiences, and their art, visit: www.allagashufotwins.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31