Some scientists believe red rain that fell in India is proof of extraterrestrial life.
The Huffington Post explains that, “Between July 25 and September 23, 2001, the Indian state of Kerala was drenched by bizarre red-colored rain unlike any seen previously.” Kerala-based physicist Godfrey Louis analyzed the rain water, and to his amazement, the particles appeared to be alive. Louis believes the particles are extraterrestrial spores that were hitching a ride on a meteorite that exploded over Kerala before the red rainstorm. This theory is supported by the fact that, according to Louis’ research, these extremophiles are able to continue replicating at temperatures exceeding 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
According to the Huffington Post, professor Chandra Wickramasinghe believes the “alien rain” theory is “not only plausible, but likely.” In an upcoming episode of The Unexplained Files, Wickramasinghe opines, “The existence of life outside the Earth is amazingly regarded as an extraordinary hypothesis, but I would argue that the extraordinary hypothesis is that this tiny minute piece of dust we call the Earth is the center of life in the universe and that no life exists even next door to it.”
The “alien rain” episode of The Unexplained Files airs on Wednesday, September 25 on the Science Channel.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018