During a June 23 interview on the radio program Coast to Coast AM, former CIA agent Chase Brandon announced that “there was a craft from beyond this world that crashed at Roswell.” A former CIA agent claiming that what crashed at Roswell was extraterrestrial garnered the media’s attention and excited researchers who have held this belief since the incident occurred in 1947. However, there may be more than one hidden agenda behind Brandon’s unsubstantiated claims.
A team of researchers including Robbie Graham, Matthew Alford, Victor Viggiani, and Grant Cameron recently requested a comment from the CIA in response to Brandon’s recent claims regarding the Roswell incident. Jennifer Youngblood of the CIA’s office of public affairs issued a reply, stating the agency has checked their files, but “found nothing in the Agency’s holdings to corroborate Mr. Brandon’s specific claims.” As Graham points out, “They’ve brushed aside Brandon’s claims without directly calling him a liar.”
According to Grant Cameron, who runs PresidentialUFO.com, he suspects there is orchestration behind this entire story. He asserts, “There is more evidence that’s come up to show that . . . this is a setup from the CIA.” And he believes it has the approval of the President of the United States.
In a recent interview on the web series Spacing Out!, Cameron stated, “Chase Brandon can’t go on Coast to Coast and talk about UFOs if he hasn’t got approval. He had to have had approval from the CIA.” Brandon claims he found a box inside a CIA vault that contained evidence proving the Roswell incident was extraterrestrial-related. He has been happy to announce this to the world, but says he won’t reveal the contents of this box because it would violate his CIA secrecy agreement. But as Cameron explains, “The idea of the ‘box’ is not classified simply because the box doesn’t exist.”
Adding to his theory that Brandon’s Roswell comments were authorized by the CIA, Cameron stated, “Obama, I think, is behind it. This would not happen unless Obama had approved this.” He explains, “There’s no way [a CIA agent] will not step out and talk about stuff inside the CIA. The CIA will not step out and do something stupid in an election year unless they have the approval of the White House. They’re not going to pull this thing off unless they’ve got Obama’s OK.”
Another little detail here is that Brandon is also promoting his new science-fiction book–a product that will likely benefit from his recent media attention.
Watch the interview with Grant Cameron below:
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch