An Iowa witness at the Iowa State Fair wants to know what the object was following Presidential candidate Donald Trump’s helicopter about 1 p.m. on August 15, 2015, according to testimony in Case 69530 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“Donald Trump was at the Iowa State Fair giving kids a ride in his helicopter,” the witness stated. “We were walking down the street to the fair. Donald Trump’s helicopter was flying overhead so I got my phone out and snapped a picture.”
The weather conditions prevented the witness was looking too closely at the photo immediately.
“It was very hard to see the helicopter because of the glare on the screen. Later on that day when I was sitting in the shade I got my phone out to see how my picture had come out. That’s when I noticed the object in the photo.”
The witness did not see the other object while taking the photo. Iowa MUFON is investigating. The object could be any number of things from a second helicopter to a bird. Photo analysis should be able to pinpoint exactly what the object is.
Trump made a speech at the fair and offered rides on his helicopter to children. He told on child, “I am Batman.”
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019