An Iowa witness at the Iowa State Fair wants to know what the object was following Presidential candidate Donald Trump’s helicopter about 1 p.m. on August 15, 2015, according to testimony in Case 69530 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“Donald Trump was at the Iowa State Fair giving kids a ride in his helicopter,” the witness stated. “We were walking down the street to the fair. Donald Trump’s helicopter was flying overhead so I got my phone out and snapped a picture.”
The weather conditions prevented the witness was looking too closely at the photo immediately.
“It was very hard to see the helicopter because of the glare on the screen. Later on that day when I was sitting in the shade I got my phone out to see how my picture had come out. That’s when I noticed the object in the photo.”
The witness did not see the other object while taking the photo. Iowa MUFON is investigating. The object could be any number of things from a second helicopter to a bird. Photo analysis should be able to pinpoint exactly what the object is.
Trump made a speech at the fair and offered rides on his helicopter to children. He told on child, “I am Batman.”
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018