A New York witness at Middletown reported watching a slow moving, rectangle-shaped UFO just 20 feet from her home at the tree top level after a humming sound caused her to look out a window, according to June 10, 2014, testimony in Case 56979 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was inside watching television at 1:30 a.m. on May 5, 2014, when the humming sound caused her to investigate.
“I saw three orange glowing lights in a rectangle form and it was moving very slow,” the witness stated. “I watched in disbelief and I was, to be honest, very afraid.”
The object then hovered near the witnesses’ home for about four to five minutes until its lights went out suddenly.
“The lights disappeared like someone was hitting the switch.”
The witness stated that an object with the same description appeared over her previous farm house less than two years ago and that her husband saw the object with her then.
Middletown is a city in Orange County, NY, population 25,388. New York MUFON is investigating. New York has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. New York had 31 UFO reports in May 2014 – the 3rd highest reporting state – while California had 102 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg