A Texas witness at Fairfield reported watching a “very bright, white light” UFO at close range, according to testimony in Case 59342 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was “patrolling on County Road 2570” on her way to County Road 833 at 8:47 p.m. on August 24, 2014, when the object was first seen and thought to be part of a tower. She pulled her vehicle over to the side of the road.
“This huge, very bright object, went up and traveled slowly to my right,” the witness stated. “I then heard this jet-like noise that ended as quickly as it started. I put the truck in gear and went down to County Road 833 and turned around. By this time it was coming back to the spot I had first noticed it.”
The witness again parked her vehicle and while watching the object noticed lights on top of it.
“They went from one side to the other and had a rhythm in its own pace.”
The object then moved south and out of sight.
“It scared me to putting that truck in gear and hauling it straight back to my job site. I told a co-worker and I just kept going on and on about it. Took me about three hours to settle down and I particularly did not want to get back in the truck and go anywhere – period.”
The next day at work, the witness reviewed the area where the object was hovering.
“So the next day, going back to work, I saw that the place the UFO was hovering over is power lines from the power plant.”
Fairfield is a city in Freestone County, Texas, population 2,951. Texas MUFON is investigating. Texas has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Texas had 80 UFO reports in July 2014 – the 2nd highest reporting state – while California had 104 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019