A New Jersey witness at Vernon reported watching a low flying, “huge” triangle UFO that quickly faded and disappeared from view, according to testimony in Case 73418 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was camping in Vernon on September 15, 2014, and returning to his tent when the incident occurred.
“I just decided to take a gaze up at the sky because it was really clear out and out of nowhere I noticed this huge black, long triangular craft with several steady white lights,” the witness stated. “And it appeared to be the bottom of the craft.”
The witness described how the craft moved.
“It seemed to slowly just creep along the tree line. And once it reached the treeline out in front of me, it just seemed to fade out and disappear.”
The object was very large and was silent.
“This thing was giant. Like a flying aircraft carrier and it made no sound. Was that low and just disappeared does not make sense.”
The witness provided investigators with a sketch of the object. No photos or videos were included with the report, which was filed on December 30, 2015. New Jersey MUFON Chief Investigator Ken Pfeifer is investigating.
Vernon Township is a township in Sussex County, New Jersey, population 23,943. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Ray Szymanski – UFOs and Wright-Patterson AFB – March 20, 2017