A government case file added to the Black Vault website recently is an image of the moon taken during the Apollo 9 mission in 1969. The photograph, which can be found on NASA’s website, shows what appear to be three large cylindrical objects. They look as though they are in close proximity to the moon.
At NASA’s website the image is labeled AS09-23-3500. The site lists the technical specifications of the camera the photograph was taken with, but does not include a caption. The only thing listed as a feature is the words, “LUNAR VIEW.”
The Apollo 9 mission was a near-earth orbit mission with the primary purpose of testing the lunar module. It included the first manned flight, the first detachment, and first docking of the lunar module. The crew included astronauts James McDivitt, David Scott, and Russell Schweickart. It was the second manned use of the Saturn V rocket, and launched on March 3, 1969. The crew returned to earth on March 13, 1969.
The UFO moon image was taken on March 10, 1969. Often UFO images taken by astronauts turn out to be reflections or debris that is closer than it appears. You can download this image from NASA’s website yourself. Zoom in and see what you think.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top