A Mississippi witness at Lewisburg reported watching and videotaping what appeared to be a hovering, triangle-shaped UFO, according to testimony in Case 63598 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness states that she is a 15-year ufologist in the Memphis metro area and she had been seeing bright lights in the same location for one week. The incident occurred on February 26, 2015.
“It snowed yesterday, so it made it easier to see last night, and the craft was much closer, much brighter, and very visible,” the witness stated.
The witness ran outside at 12:46 a.m. and began videotaping the object (video seen above).
“It was hovering very low over an area with corn fields. I observed it hovering for about 20 minutes, but it was too cold outside and I ran out straight from bed with no shoes on in the snow, therefore, I could only film for a short time.”
After about 20 minutes, the object seemed to “just vanish” and no flight path was observed.
“Just hovering and pulsating lights that appeared to have a red glow at times. It appeared to be one very large triangular aircraft, and it was hovering so low that it had a 3-D effect when viewing. There were times when it appeared to have ejected smaller orb lights, but that is unclear. It was difficult to tell from my vantage point whether it was part of the larger craft, or additional smaller craft.”
The case was investigated by Mississippi Field Investigator Mark Bort and closed as an Unknown.
“The witness stated that the object appeared to be approximately 400-500 yards away and just over the tree tops – approximately 80-100 feet off the ground,” Bort stated in his report. “The witness stated that she went outside in bare feet to record the object with a camcorder that she had close by. She was only able to record the object for a short time, because there was snow on the ground and she was not dressed for the weather. After shooting the video the witness returned to her house and was able to continue to observe the object. The witness observed the object for approximately 20 minutes in total.”
The witness first saw the object as a big white light, but when she stepped outside to film it, the large white light was gone.
“She was able to see a large triangular object that she estimated to be approximately the size of a football field,” Bort stated. “The witness stated that the object appeared to be hovering over a corn field, and it made no sound, and left no traces behind. The witness stated that the object seemed to gain altitude and then faded from sight. The witness advised me that the object did not produce any strange long term or short term effects on her or any electronics in or around her home.”
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization