A Virginia witness at Virginia Beach reported watching a hovering sphere that disappeared and re-appeared in another location before moving away, according to testimony in Case 80090 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was moving shopping carts at a work location at a time when the stars were not yet visible.
“Once I had gotten all the carts to middle corral, I had looked northwest and I saw this very bright object in the sky,” the witness stated. “It was too big to be a star and it wasn’t moving and had no flashing lights like a helicopter or airplane would have.”
The witness continued moving carts while the object was still in the same position.
“It looked like it was pulsating a little I even stopped to look at it for about a minute. Then once I had gotten the rest of the carts to the last corral, I had noticed the objected had disappeared and reappeared to the left of its original position and was a little bit lower.”
Once the witness had completed the work tasks, he looked and the object was gone.
“When the objected disappeared, it looked like it was moving in slow motion, but it also looked like it was moving very fast at the same time. The best way I can describe it is the light looked like it was extended until it stopped moving.”
The witness provided one illustration with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 28, 2016. Virginia STAR Team Investigator Norman Gagnon investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019