A Virginia witness at Virginia Beach reported watching a hovering sphere that disappeared and re-appeared in another location before moving away, according to testimony in Case 80090 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was moving shopping carts at a work location at a time when the stars were not yet visible.
“Once I had gotten all the carts to middle corral, I had looked northwest and I saw this very bright object in the sky,” the witness stated. “It was too big to be a star and it wasn’t moving and had no flashing lights like a helicopter or airplane would have.”
The witness continued moving carts while the object was still in the same position.
“It looked like it was pulsating a little I even stopped to look at it for about a minute. Then once I had gotten the rest of the carts to the last corral, I had noticed the objected had disappeared and reappeared to the left of its original position and was a little bit lower.”
Once the witness had completed the work tasks, he looked and the object was gone.
“When the objected disappeared, it looked like it was moving in slow motion, but it also looked like it was moving very fast at the same time. The best way I can describe it is the light looked like it was extended until it stopped moving.”
The witness provided one illustration with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 28, 2016. Virginia STAR Team Investigator Norman Gagnon investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Dr. John Alexander and Nick Pope – UFO DoD Project Analysis from Former Government Insiders – Special Edition – December 22, 2017
- Nimitz UFO-Video: Alleged Trace to German Film Production Company Leads to a Mysterious Dead End
- Leslie Kean – UFOs and The New York Times – January 16, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018