An Arizona witness at Mesa reported watching a hovering disc along I-60 with a spinning green light underneath, according to testimony in Case 77772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was getting off the ramp at Ellsworth along I-60 on July 16, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I noticed that a light reflected off an object with no lights on,” the witness stated.“I realized the object (silhouette) was a circular, craft-like object and was hovering in the distance.”
But the witness noticed a light on the object.
“A bright green light then started to spin on the bottom of the craft-like object – like a propulsion-type system. The lights were spinning with great speed and then it darted off directly east from where I was, so fast it left a green trail, and an aura of green light flashed in the distance, almost like it was leaving the atmosphere.”
Mesa is a city in Maricopa County, population 439,041. Field Investigator Marianne Robb is investigating for Arizona MUFON. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019