An Arizona witness at Mesa reported watching a hovering disc along I-60 with a spinning green light underneath, according to testimony in Case 77772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was getting off the ramp at Ellsworth along I-60 on July 16, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I noticed that a light reflected off an object with no lights on,” the witness stated.“I realized the object (silhouette) was a circular, craft-like object and was hovering in the distance.”
But the witness noticed a light on the object.
“A bright green light then started to spin on the bottom of the craft-like object – like a propulsion-type system. The lights were spinning with great speed and then it darted off directly east from where I was, so fast it left a green trail, and an aura of green light flashed in the distance, almost like it was leaving the atmosphere.”
Mesa is a city in Maricopa County, population 439,041. Field Investigator Marianne Robb is investigating for Arizona MUFON. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs