A Texas witness at Houston reported watching and videotaping a hovering object that appeared to change shape as it moved slowly away, according to testimony in Case 80642 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just stepped out of a vehicle at a work site at 3:15 p.m. on November 23, 2016, when the object was first seen.
“I noticed the reflection of light in the sky,” the witness stated.“It was stationary, and appeared to change shape.”
A short time later, the object appeared to move.
“After about 30 to 45 seconds, the object began moving very slowly, to the east-southeast. It made no sound, or was too far away to distinguish sound. Elevation did not appear to change. Stopped recording video, when visual contact was obstructed by a building. Began recording again, when visual was regained. Feeling confident that it was moving slow enough to re-acquire.”
The witness then went inside for about a minute.
“When I came back outside, the object was nowhere to be found. I was able to record the object for just over four minutes.”
Texas MUFON State Section Director Charles Stansburge is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks