Looking for a UFO hotspot that is also situated on a nice sandy beach?
Lights reported moving in a controlled manner last week over Vilano Beach, FL, were not the first time visiting beach hotel guests reported UFOs in the vicinity. Recent video sent to First Coast News show a single light moving in the sky that witnesses said appeared to move in a controlled manner which ruled out Chinese lanterns.
The couple who took the video were guests at the Ocean Sands Beach Inn on Coastal Highway.
Hotel Clerk Debbie Whaley, according to First Coast News, said “They had seen lights hovering overhead and flew over them at one time. They were pretty frightened.”
The complete video as part of the news cast can be seen above.
Whaley reported that this is not the first time locals and guests have reported UFOs in the area.
She told First Coast News, “Back in early December, some people called and said they saw some of the same type of situation, lights coming in. One acts like it is distressed. One is going up and down, another comes in and out, hovers for a while and then darts off.”
Whaley wondered if the objects might be associated with military bases in nearby Mayport and Kings Bay in Georgia – or even NASA.
Whaley believes something is checking the area out.
“There’s something out there besides the shrimp boats,” she said according to First Coast News.
Vilano Beach is an unincorporated community in St. Johns County, Florida, population 2,678.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019