A video that was allegedly obtained from sources inside a Puerto Rican federal agency shows two UFOs over western Puerto Rico.
The video was reportedly shot by an infrared camera aboard a Homeland Security helicopter in the Puerto Rican city of Aguadilla in the early morning hours of April 26, 2013.
This video was uploaded to YouTube by José Martínez, a member of the Puerto Rican Research Group. He explains that the video was shot by a helicopter from Rafael Hernandez International Airport, which was formerly a United States Air Force base called Ramey Air Force Base (This base was named after Brigadier General Howard Knox Ramey, and not after General Roger Ramey as some believe. Roger Ramey is the infamous general who announced to the world that what was recovered in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 was simply a weather balloon). Several federal agencies are currently housed at the Rafael Hernandez International Airport.
According to the website Historias Ufologicas en Puerto Rico y el Exterior, “In the video you can see how the object moves very quickly. In one part of the video you can see how the object is thrown to the sea at extreme speed,” and when it comes back out of the sea, there are “two objects on the screen.”
Researchers reportedly conferred with authorities from the Puerto Rico Joint Forces of Rapid Action (FURA), a division of the state police of Puerto Rico that coordinates operations between Puerto Rico police and U.S. federal agencies. These authorities confirmed that the UFO video was taken by a camera aboard a Black Hawk helicopter. The website asserts that “this proves that federal agencies in Puerto Rico have knowledge of the presence ovnis-extraterrestre and surveillance in the [hottest areas of] Puerto Rico are being monitored.”
When asked by YouTube viewers for more information about this video showing UFOs in Puerto Rico, Martínez responded by saying that, in order to protect the identity of his federal agency sources at the airport, he “cannot give more details.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018