Tales of crashed UFO parts and alien bodies have been told about Wright-Patterson Air Force Base since the 1947 Roswell incident and now include a secondhand report filed today as Case 58327 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The report was filed by the grandchild of the woman who received the information firsthand in about 1960 who explains that his grandparents lived in Dayton, Ohio, for many years prior to 1964.
“A close friend retired from Wright Patterson Air Force Base,” the reporting witness stated. “He was high ranking. My grandmother, who was the most witty, honest and candid person I’ve ever met asked him if it were true about the alien craft and possibly the alien bodies being stored at the base.”
The witness stated that he will never forget how the man responded as told to him by his grandmother.
“He said, ‘If the public knew what was at the base from the Roswell incident, there would be a general panic amongst the public.’”
The woman did not ask any more questions.
Ohio MUFON is investigating. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base east of Dayton, Ohio, in Greene and Montgomery counties. It includes both Wright and Patterson Fields, which were originally Wilbur Wright Field and Fairfield Aviation General Supply Depot. Patterson Field is located approximately 10 miles northeast of Dayton; Wright Field is located approximately 5 miles northeast of Dayton. Wright-Patterson AFB is the largest base of the United States Air Force.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO