Tales of crashed UFO parts and alien bodies have been told about Wright-Patterson Air Force Base since the 1947 Roswell incident and now include a secondhand report filed today as Case 58327 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The report was filed by the grandchild of the woman who received the information firsthand in about 1960 who explains that his grandparents lived in Dayton, Ohio, for many years prior to 1964.
“A close friend retired from Wright Patterson Air Force Base,” the reporting witness stated. “He was high ranking. My grandmother, who was the most witty, honest and candid person I’ve ever met asked him if it were true about the alien craft and possibly the alien bodies being stored at the base.”
The witness stated that he will never forget how the man responded as told to him by his grandmother.
“He said, ‘If the public knew what was at the base from the Roswell incident, there would be a general panic amongst the public.’”
The woman did not ask any more questions.
Ohio MUFON is investigating. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base east of Dayton, Ohio, in Greene and Montgomery counties. It includes both Wright and Patterson Fields, which were originally Wilbur Wright Field and Fairfield Aviation General Supply Depot. Patterson Field is located approximately 10 miles northeast of Dayton; Wright Field is located approximately 5 miles northeast of Dayton. Wright-Patterson AFB is the largest base of the United States Air Force.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019