Giorgio Tsoukalos has spent the past five years discussing the Ancient Astronaut theory on the H2 television series Ancient Aliens. His trademark hair and his knack for attributing all ancient mysteries to extraterrestrials have helped to establish Tsoukalos as a minor pop culture icon. Now, H2 is sending him to explore the world’s mysteries in a new show titled In Search of Aliens. And, of course, he is looking for an extraterrestrial explanation for all of these mysteries.
Describing the series, H2 states:
In Search of Aliens follows Giorgio Tsoukalos, an Ancient Astronaut theorist and leading contributor to Ancient Aliens, as he explores the fascinating evidence behind some of the Earth’s most famous mysteries. Through Giorgio’s research of various sites around the world and meetings with scientists, witnesses and experts; this one-hour non-fiction series delves into the unknown and examines clues that could prove a possible extraterrestrial connection within some of the world’s greatest unsolved mysteries.
In addition to his work on Ancient Aliens and In Search of Aliens, Tsoukalos is the publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, a leading publication about Ancient Astronauts. He also serves as director of Ancient Astronaut theory pioneer Erich von Daniken’s Ancient Alien Society.
In Search of Aliens premiered on Friday, July 25. New episodes air Fridays at 10ET/11PT on H2.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019