Giorgio Tsoukalos has spent the past five years discussing the Ancient Astronaut theory on the H2 television series Ancient Aliens. His trademark hair and his knack for attributing all ancient mysteries to extraterrestrials have helped to establish Tsoukalos as a minor pop culture icon. Now, H2 is sending him to explore the world’s mysteries in a new show titled In Search of Aliens. And, of course, he is looking for an extraterrestrial explanation for all of these mysteries.
Describing the series, H2 states:
In Search of Aliens follows Giorgio Tsoukalos, an Ancient Astronaut theorist and leading contributor to Ancient Aliens, as he explores the fascinating evidence behind some of the Earth’s most famous mysteries. Through Giorgio’s research of various sites around the world and meetings with scientists, witnesses and experts; this one-hour non-fiction series delves into the unknown and examines clues that could prove a possible extraterrestrial connection within some of the world’s greatest unsolved mysteries.
In addition to his work on Ancient Aliens and In Search of Aliens, Tsoukalos is the publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, a leading publication about Ancient Astronauts. He also serves as director of Ancient Astronaut theory pioneer Erich von Daniken’s Ancient Alien Society.
In Search of Aliens premiered on Friday, July 25. New episodes air Fridays at 10ET/11PT on H2.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway