A Georgia witness at Woodbine reported watching a silver disc UFO hovering under 30 feet off the ground along the Satilla River near I-95, according to testimony in Case 78596 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving northbound along I-95 just past the Woodbine exit near the Satilla River at 4:30 p.m. on August 20, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I saw a huge silver, highly polished disc hovering over the marsh next to the treeline about 20-30 feet off the ground,” the witness stated. “The object seemed to be as big as a minivan.”
The witness wanted to get closer to the object.
“I wanted to turn around, but the next exit was 10 minutes down and would be too long to get back. It might be gone. I didn’t turn around.”
The witness was upset over the sighting.
“I was freaked out wondering what the heck I saw and why was it in the marsh. I just so happened to look that way and saw it before I drove past. It was tucked back, almost hiding behind the treeline on the highway.”
Woodbine is a city in and the county seat of Camden County, GA, population 1,412. Georgia Field Investigators Jeremy Haslam and Brion Trainor are investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018