The main premise of Iron Sky is that Nazis have been on the Moon since the end of World War II, and in 2018, they launch an attack against Earth from their lunar base. The official theatrical trailer for the film was just released yesterday (February 8), which provides additional plot details. For example, a female United States president is revealed. And as the Metro explains, “The female president is a clear parody of former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, with the trademark red lipstick and glasses teamed with a stuffed grizzly bear in the White House.” The trailer also reveals that the Nazis aren’t the only ones with spaceships. The U.S. apparently has its own spaceship, named the USS George W. Bush.
Iron Sky premieres at the Berlin International Film Festival this month, and the movie is scheduled for an April 4 release.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019