The main premise of Iron Sky is that Nazis have been on the Moon since the end of World War II, and in 2018, they launch an attack against Earth from their lunar base. The official theatrical trailer for the film was just released yesterday (February 8), which provides additional plot details. For example, a female United States president is revealed. And as the Metro explains, “The female president is a clear parody of former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, with the trademark red lipstick and glasses teamed with a stuffed grizzly bear in the White House.” The trailer also reveals that the Nazis aren’t the only ones with spaceships. The U.S. apparently has its own spaceship, named the USS George W. Bush.
Iron Sky premieres at the Berlin International Film Festival this month, and the movie is scheduled for an April 4 release.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson