The main premise of Iron Sky is that Nazis have been on the Moon since the end of World War II, and in 2018, they launch an attack against Earth from their lunar base. The official theatrical trailer for the film was just released yesterday (February 8), which provides additional plot details. For example, a female United States president is revealed. And as the Metro explains, “The female president is a clear parody of former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, with the trademark red lipstick and glasses teamed with a stuffed grizzly bear in the White House.” The trailer also reveals that the Nazis aren’t the only ones with spaceships. The U.S. apparently has its own spaceship, named the USS George W. Bush.
Iron Sky premieres at the Berlin International Film Festival this month, and the movie is scheduled for an April 4 release.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents