The main premise of Iron Sky is that Nazis have been on the Moon since the end of World War II, and in 2018, they launch an attack against Earth from their lunar base. The official theatrical trailer for the film was just released yesterday (February 8), which provides additional plot details. For example, a female United States president is revealed. And as the Metro explains, “The female president is a clear parody of former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, with the trademark red lipstick and glasses teamed with a stuffed grizzly bear in the White House.” The trailer also reveals that the Nazis aren’t the only ones with spaceships. The U.S. apparently has its own spaceship, named the USS George W. Bush.
Iron Sky premieres at the Berlin International Film Festival this month, and the movie is scheduled for an April 4 release.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay