The witness, Ivan Mikkelsen, was on his boat in the marina when he noticed the four bright lights in the sky. He initially saw them through his boat’s window, so he thought they might simply be reflections. But when he stepped outside, Mikkelsen still saw the lights hovering in the evening sky. The UFOs were high in the sky, and Mikkelsen thought they might be airplanes. But after watching them hover in the same place for more than ten minutes, he dismissed his airplane theory.
Five other witnesses reportedly stopped to watch the strange lights in the sky. All the witnesses saw the objects blink and disappear in an instant.
The picture taken by Mikkelsen appears to be from inside his boat, so it is not possible to corroborate his statement that the UFOs were also visible outside his boat, and therefore not a reflection in the window. But if his testimony, and of the other witnesses, is considered, then it is likely that four strange lights were, in fact, hovering over the marina.
According to the Daily Telegraph, Airservices Australia received no reports of unusual aerial objects on that Monday.
What are your thoughts? Do you believe the witness actually observed these four objects in the sky as he claims, or does his picture lead you to believe the lights were just reflections in his boat’s window? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook page.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)