Former high-level officials will investigate UFOs in new limited History channel non-fiction series launching in May.
The History channel has announced a series based on the work of To the Stars Academy (TTSA). According to one of the members, Luis Elizondo, who formerly ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the show will also include some of the cases investigated by AATIP. He says this includes cases better than the amazing 2004 Nimitz encounter.
Read more in my article in Den of Geek: Former U.S. Intelligence Officials to Investigate UFOs In New History Channel Series
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered