Former high-level officials will investigate UFOs in new limited History channel non-fiction series launching in May.
The History channel has announced a series based on the work of To the Stars Academy (TTSA). According to one of the members, Luis Elizondo, who formerly ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the show will also include some of the cases investigated by AATIP. He says this includes cases better than the amazing 2004 Nimitz encounter.
Read more in my article in Den of Geek: Former U.S. Intelligence Officials to Investigate UFOs In New History Channel Series
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Dr. John Alexander – UFO Research and the U.S. Government – February 19, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019