A Florida witness in Escambia County reported a “massive, totally quiet triangle-shaped object” that flew over her neighborhood at the tree top level, according to testimony in Case 64835 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside in a vehicle at 7 p.m. on November 13, 2014, when the incident occurred.
“It was so large that when I stopped my car to look, it was all I could see out of my windshield and windows,” the witness stated. “It didn’t make any sound at all, and the trees didn’t sway or make any noise, like they would if something like a helicopter or other craft flew so close to them.”
The witness watched while the object flew overhead.
“It was right over my head, only the distance from the ground to right over the trees.”
The witness watched as the object slowly moved away.
“It moved really slowly over the neighborhood going north west/west and I watched it until it disappeared.”
While the object itself was silent, the witness recalls other normal sounds being silenced as well.
“Again, it made absolutely no noise. When it flew over, it blocked out other sounds…either that, or I was so focused on the craft that I didn’t hear nearby traffic.”
Escambia County is the westernmost county in the U.S. state of Florida, population 297,619.
Florida is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 1.14 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Florida received a total of 22 UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson